Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I Won Best GLBT Review Blog for Book Blogger Appreciation Week 2009!

Well, I guess a birthday celebration isn't complete without a present. And look what I got!




My thanks to My Friend Amy for organizing the Book Blogger Appreciation Week Awards (my award announcement is here), and to everyone who voted!

Special thanks to my husband for all his patience, cheerleading, inspiration, and love!

And thanks to you, my readers! Hey - you're all now OFFICIALLY at an award-winning blog!

Whoo-hoo! What a party!

Namaste,
Lee

16 comments:

Jodie said...

Big hurray and congratulations on your BBAW award win!

Suzanne Young said...

YAY LEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Proud of you. :-)

Greg Pincus said...

Congrats, Lee!!!! Very nice... and happy blogoversary, indeed!

Jenny Schwartzberg said...

Congratulations!

Paula Yoo said...

Congratulations on a well-deserved award for a groundbreaking blog and website! xo Paula

THALIA CHALTAS said...

I knew it! You are the wonderfulest!
love, Thalia

Robin Mellom said...

Yahoo!!!! You deserve it, dude!!!
:-)

pussreboots said...

Congratulations on a well deserved win!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations!! I have never been to your blog before, but I will definitely be back. It's wonderful.

Tarie Sabido said...

Congratulations, Lee! You TOTALLY deserve it.

Charlie said...

Congrats, you really deserve it! This place is the best. Happy blog anniversary!

Terry Doherty said...

Congratulations, Lee. That is SO Awesome! This raises the ante for blogiversaries now!

Johnny said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WIN! BOTH ARE WELL DESERVED MILESTONES AND I'M PROUD OF YOU!

Rita said...

Woo hoo! Woo hoo, woo hoo!! I totally voted for you. You've done amazing things with this blog. You deserve it!!

Caroline Hatton said...

Wonderful! Congratulations.

Laurie L Young said...

That is wonderful, and so totally deserved! Mucho Congratulations!