Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Desmond and Garrick (Book One) - A Gay Teen Historical Fantasy Comedy!

by Hayden Thorne

It's 1815 when Garrick signs on as a tutor for Desmond, the youngest son of the Hath­aways, a vampire family living in Yorkshire.

Desmond is heartsick at another boy's rejection of him at school, and isn't a willing student.

Then Desmond's older brother returns from Italy with Leigh Blaise Sherbourne, a vampire poet who seems to detest Desmond and holds secrets that - for Desmond and Garrick - could change everything. Did I mention the grumpy family magician?


Add your review of "Desmond And Garrick: Book One" in comments!

3 comments:

Martha Brockenbrough said...

This sounds totally excellent!

C. Zampa said...

I LOVE Hayden Thorne and had not seen this book yet!

I just finished The Glass Minstrel. Oh, what a beautiful book! I also highly recommend it for young people. One of the most poignant, precious reads I've come across in a long time!

Now I can't wait to get Desmond and Garrick! Thanks for sharing this!

ivanova said...

I'm not done yet, but I'm really enjoying Desmond and Garrick!