Saturday, January 29, 2011

The 2011 SCBWI Winter Conference: Saturday!




Wow - you can feel the excitement in the air!

Things I'm really excited about today:


Lois Lowry's opening keynote!

The panel on "Creating and Recreating the Picture Book" with Patricia Lee Gauch, David Small, and Jane Yolen!

The breakout workshops with Editors and Agents and Art Directors - it's so hard to choose only three!

The keynotes by R.L. Stein and Jules Feiffer!!


And of course, the 6:30-7:30pm FIND THE GLBTQ IN SCBWI conversation with special guests Arianne Lewin and Jim McCarthy that I'm fortunate enough to moderate!!! (details here - tip #2)

It's going to be a HUGE day, and I'm really revved about it!

Remember to check out The Offical SCBWI Conference Blog for our SCBWI Team Blog posts live from the conference floor, and to follow us on twitter with the hashtag
#ny11scbwi


Namaste and enjoy,

Lee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my...I got tingles when I saw the workshop (and the presenters!!) for the picture.

Happy Saturday to you and everyone there!