Monday, June 15, 2009

Kris Allen finally becomes MY American Idol - in how he reacts to Adam Lambert's thinking he's hot!


Check this out!

American Idol champ Kris Allen says he is "flattered" that runner-up and former Idol roommate Adam Lambert found his good looks "distracting."

"I'm flattered," Allen told People. "And think it's hilarious."

In the same Rolling Stone interview in which he said he's gay, Lambert described his reaction to the news that he would be rooming with Allen: "I was like, 'Oh, s--t, they put me with the cute guy.' Distracting!" Lambert said. "He's the one guy that I found attractive in the whole group on the show: nice, nonchalant, pretty and totally my type — except that he has a wife. I mean, he's open-minded and liberal, but he's definitely 100 percent straight."


This is how the world changes, people! When a straight guy realizes that a gay guy finding him attractive isn't threatening, but a compliment!

Kris, in this simple comment, you've become a huge Ally to the GLBTQ community.

Welcome!

Namaste,

Lee

1 comment:

Karol S. said...

I read the quote form Adam days ago, and thought it was funny. SO nice to see Kris' down to Earth reaction. If only there were more secure, kind straight guys out there, there would be a lot less homophobia!