Tuesday, September 27, 2011

An inside look at my Smashing Stereotypes Workshops


It's a new school year and I'm booking school and library visits to do both my SAFE SPACE: Ending Anti-Gay bullying in our culture... and in YOUR School Assemblies and my Smashing Stereotypes Workshops. I've been getting requests for an inside look at my workshop sessions, so I've put together a nine minute highlights video of a workshop I gave in the Spring for ninth graders at Brentwood School in Los Angeles, CA.

So if you'd like to see what one of my Smashing Stereotypes workshops is like, watch this:



You can find out lots more info (and some lovely testimonials!) about my speaker visits here. To inquire about scheduling a workshop or assembly, please email me at iamleewind (at) gmail (dot) com

Thanks for letting me share!

Namaste,
Lee

1 comment:

Vincent Desjardins said...

That is so great, Lee. We need to clone you! Keep up the great work!