Friday, August 26, 2011

Little Willow's Booklists at Bildungsroman - A Resource You HAVE To Know About!

Okay,
Teens.
Parents.
Librarians.

Little Willow has assembled an incredibly useful set of book recommendations over at her website, Bildungsroman.




With picks ranging from baby books to teen novels, and movie-style (G, PG, PG-13, R, etc...) ratings, this is a treasure trove.

Want to read some teen books about Prom? Books covering Orientation and/or Gender Roles, including many titles listed here at this blog? Books with positive and platonic student/teacher relationships? If-thens for middle schoolers? (here's an example: if you like Hatchet by Gary Paulsen, then try Call of the Wild by Jack London.) Curious about the Cybil Award Winners?

Her site is an invaluable resource, and I was so happy when I discovered it. (And I keep going back to it...)

And now I'm delighted to share it with you!

Namaste,
Lee


1 comment:

Little Willow said...

Thank you so much! I'm so happy that people use the booklists and visit my blog. :)