Thursday, March 3, 2011

Very LeFreak - A Bisexual/Pansexual Teen With A Technology Problem


By Rachel Cohn

Very (don't call her Veronica) is pansexual. But that's not her problem. See, she's plugged in. A little too plugged in. And when she can't stop texting/tweeting/facebooking/flash-mobbing, she's sent to rehab.

Electronicaholic Rehab.

And maybe - just maybe - Very can unplug enough to figure out what her heart really wants... and take a chance at real love.


Check out this book trailer:




Add your review of "Very LeFreak" in comments!

3 comments:

Ishta Mercurio said...

This looks fascinating! Thanks for the review - I'll have to look for this one.

Anna M said...

My review is up over at my blog:

http://fadedhat.blogspot.com/2010/02/book-review-very-lefreak-2010.html

Anonymous said...

I haven't read this yet (I'll post again when I do), but I'm really happy that pansexuality is a part of the book. A lot of people have no idea what pansexuality is, some think it's something completely different from what it really is (oh, the misconceptions I've heard...); it's great that it's getting some exposure in teen novels.
Mad props to Cohn!