Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Today is International Women's Day... And Daniel Craig (My Favorite James Bond) Dresses Up In Drag For Women's Equality


Watch the Daniel Craig and Dame Judi Dench video (playing their 007 James Bond and "M" roles) in support of women and the We Are Equals campaign. It's British, and brilliant, and will make you think...





Oh, and I found this via the advocate.com at the amazing towleroad website!

Women, you ROCK! And now, to continue to work for your equality, too!

Namaste,
Lee

5 comments:

Sally Bibrary said...

I grew up watching Roger Moore, so it's hard to overcome sentiment in picking a favourite, but I doubt he would have looked half as stunning as a woman . . . even in his prime. Kudos to Daniel Craig for taking part!

Anonymous said...

Wow-wish I had something more profound to add than that-I don't

ivanova said...

Nice ad! Daniel Craig looks good in a dress.

Lawral the Librarian said...

Oh, Daniel Craig (and Dame Judi, of course!). That was amazing.

Leslie @ This is the Refrain said...

That was AMAZING.