Thursday, August 6, 2009

THE BIG SCBWI SUMMER 2009 CONFERENCE STARTS TOMORROW!


I am officially excited!

I've done my homework: reading and writing (most of it, anyway!)

I'm still figuring out how to use my gadgets (I keep telling myself "I can be a tech nerd. Really!" And then I laugh.)

And SCBWI Team Blog is meeting today - all of us in person - for the very first time!

Here's our (and YOUR) Team lineup:

Team Captain,








And ME, Lee Wind!

And that's SCBWI TEAM BLOG.... GO, TEAM!


And now, here's some essential information for YOU!

If you want to follow along with the conference Twitters,
#SCBWI09
will be part of every tweet from the conference from all of us on SCBWI Team Blog!

And bookmark this url

http://scbwiconference.blogspot.com/


Because that's the official SCBWI conference blog where all the virtual action will be happening over the next four amazing - and packed - days!

So buckle up, click on by, and if you're there in person, say "Hi!"

Namaste,
Lee



p.s.: And, amazingly, if you have no idea what I'm blogging about, go here and you can catch up about this Society of Children's Books Writers and Illustrators Conference!

3 comments:

Sara W.E. said...

Looks like we're in great hands! I can't wait!

Johnny said...

Hey Lee, Good luck and have fun. Love the energy you're putting out!

Jaime Temairik said...

See you soon LEE! And I ADORE your new banner.