Friday, November 28, 2008

Namaste, The Secret Of Life, and Other Inspirations I Gift To You





Okay, I found this cool "Namaste" image here.

I really like it - and since I end most of my musings and posts with the sign-off "Namaste," I thought I'd share this with you. I like that this work of art seems to be saying:

"being centered in yourself, and honoring the spark of magic in others as well as in yourself, is the secret to the whole universe, and the secret to life."


And what better inspiration, or gift, could I offer you? And while an artist created the above, look at what magic the Hubble Telescope saw out there in our Universe:











Now THAT'S inspiring!

Have a wonderful holiday weekend, and BE THE LIGHT. (Or, as Ghandi famously said, "You must be the change you wish to see in the world.")


The Light in me recognizes and acknowledges the Light in you.

Put your palms together in front of your heart with me, and say,

"Namaste,"

Lee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Namaste, from a long time meditator. Hope you are enjoying a peaceful weekend. Beautiful images. Om Shanti, Mermaid Melanie

Douglas Florian said...

great images