Thursday, October 23, 2008

Is He Or Isn't He?


By John Hall

Best friends Anthony and Paige are seniors at a wealthy private High School in New York City.

Anthony's gay, and recently single.

Paige just can't seem to find a nice guy.

When hottie new student Max enters their lives, the best friends have to use all their wiles to figure out...

Is He Or Isn't He?


Because whoever's team Max plays for, that's whose going to go after him!



Add your review of "Is He Or Isn't He?" in comments!

4 comments:

undeadgoat said...

In my experience, boys named Max are disproportionately gay. Really. It's true. I swear.

Anonymous said...

Ooo, I have this book in my TBR pile but have yet to read it- I can't wait to get to it! :)

Adrian said...

I know, I know two guys with exes named Max at least, and thatps from people at my high school. J (especially Justin; almost everyone I know named Justin is gay) and A names are also often gay, as is Ryan.

Lee Wind, M.Ed. said...

check out this great teen review of "Is He Or Isn't He?" here: http://www.motherreader.com/2011/04/teenreader-tuesday-is-he-or-isnt-he.html
Namaste,
Lee