Friday, June 15, 2018

My article, "Find Your Tribe," is published in InD'Tale Magazine

The magazine cover

I'm really happy with this article in InD'Tale Magazine, a digital magazine that started focused on romance titles and has grown from there, whose mission is to help their readers "find the BEST books and authors in the world."

The article, "Find Your Tribe," is for authors, for publishers, and for readers, and I'm delighted to share what I've learned from wearing so many hats; my blogger hat, my author hat, and my director of marketing and programming for the Independent Book Publishers Association hat!

You can read the piece on pages 28-30 of the magazine, which is available for free here: http://magazine.indtale.com/magazine/2018/june/viewer/desktop/#page/28 


Me, top left of the Contributor Page

The first page of my article!


There's lots more articles and book reviews in the magazine - you can subscribe (for free) here.

My thanks to InD'Tale's publisher, TJ Mackay, for the opportunity.

The light in me recognizes and acknowledges the light in you,
Lee

No comments: