Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Meet me at ALA 2018!

The American Library Association's annual conference is in New Orleans, starting this Friday June 22 and running through Monday June 25, 2018.

I'll be there with IBPA (The Independent Book Publishers Association) in booth #3548. The booth will feature a cooperative book display with over 200 titles from IBPA's independent publisher members. We'll also have a book signing area, where our indie publisher members can bring their authors to sign and give away Advanced Reader Copies of their books to the attending librarians. It's a great opportunity for both authors and librarians to meet, and generates a lot of excitement about the books!

I'll be helping in the booth with all the other publisher signings, and (imaginary drumroll, please...) I'll also be signing ARCs of Queer as a Five-Dollar Bill!



The first 30 librarians in line on Saturday June 23rd at 4:30pm will get a free, signed Advanced Reader Copy of Queer as a Five-Dollar Bill, and I'll get to meet you!

If you're swinging by the booth outside that 4:30pm-5pm Saturday time slot, I'd still love to meet you, and I'll be happy to share one of my new Queer as a Five-Dollar Bill bookmarks!

Most of all, librarians are awesome, and I'm delighted to once again attend ALA - especially with ARCs of my debut novel!

Hope to see you in New Orleans...

The light in me recognizes and acknowledges the light in you,
Lee

No comments: