Wednesday, April 9, 2014

New Blogging Schedule!

Hi wonderful readers,

To carve out more time for my writing and some new opportunities coming my way, starting this upcoming Monday April 14, 2014, I'm going to transition from blogging seven posts a week to five.

I like this painting, "I Saw the Figure 5 in Gold" by Charles Demuth.

I'll continue to blog here at I'm Here. I'm Queer. What the Hell do I Read? on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, featuring the latest lesbian, gay, bi, trans, queer and questioning books for kids and teens, LGBTQ history and culture and my social commentaries that will make you want to join me and change our world for the better,

and I'll continue my blogging for the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators at SCBWI: The Blog on Tuesdays and Thursdays, featuring the latest news, trends, award-winners, marketing innovations, interviews and opportunities in Children's and Teen publishing.

I'm grateful for your participation as readers, commenters, blog-topic suggesters, tweeters and re-tweeters, facebook followers, activists, UPstanders, and fellow members of my online and real world community!

Thanks, and

Namaste (which means: the light in me recognizes and acknowledges the light in every one of you...)

Lee

No comments: