Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Gender 101 Episode #2 Redux: Thinking About Gender

We're back with a further discussion with Benji, our friendly Gender Queer Activist, about HOW you can think about gender. In under two minutes, Benji really changed my own mental construct of how I think about Gender, and I'm excited to share this with all of you:



Thanks, Benji.

That really blows my mind - in the best way! I love learning about this stuff.

Namaste,
Lee

* * *

Here's a link to the original post.

Comments from that original post to start the conversation:

fairyhedgehog said...
This is great. It makes space for all the different possible variations of gender and sexuality, which is better for everyone.
April 6, 2011 at 3:56 AM

ivanova said...
Very cool. A good point. Good non-math use of the word "vertices" too!
April 6, 2011 at 10:01 AM

The Pen and Ink Blog said...
This is a lot truer way of looking at gender, Thank you Benji
April 9, 2011 at 11:43 AM

No comments: