Friday, April 11, 2014

I'm moderating the "Drawing The Imagination" Picture Book Panel at the 2014 LA Times Festival of Books on Saturday, April 12!

I'm really honored to once again be moderating a panel at the LA Times Festival of Books!

It's called "Drawing the Imagination" and my panelists are rock star author/illustrators:


whose new picture book is "Hi, Koo! A Year of Seasons"



Salina Yoon (who is sure to have a fun angle on the discussion)



whose new picture book is "Found"




whose new picture book is "Following Papa's Song"



and

Joe Cepeda,

whose newest picture book is "Two Bunny Buddies" (written by Kathryn O. Galbraith)



Of course, I'll be asking Jon, Salina, Gianna and Joe all kinds of questions, about their latest works and some of their previous titles, about character and story development, series work, and so much more!

(I'm already having a blast reading stacks of their books from the library!)

I hope you can join us for what's going to be a brilliant discussion and exploration of "Drawing the Imagination!"

Details:
Saturday April 12
1:30 pm
Salvatori Computer Science Center (SAL 101)
USC Campus


Tickets are free and available here.

Namaste (the light in me recognizes and acknowledges the light in every one of you),
Lee

No comments: