Friday, March 5, 2010

Lambda Literary Foundation Launches Their New Website... And They Are Kind Enough To Put Me In With Some Pretty Great Company!


Lambda Literary Foundation's new website has launched, and I'm excited about it! I'm also delighted to be included in one of their premier feature articles, "What do LGBTQ Teens Want?"

You get to hear from authors Malinda Lo, Nick Burd, Sara Ryan, Alex Sanchez, librarian Arla Jones, editor and publisher Arthur A. Levine, and... ME! How cool is that?

It's very cool.

And LLF's new website is an awesome resource.

Go check it out!

Namaste,
Lee

2 comments:

Greg Pincus said...

That's great, Lee. A great resource and nice recognition. A win-win!

Anonymous said...

The Lambda Literary website looks like it'll be a great resource. I've added it to my feed reader and look forward to reading more from it. Thanks for bringing it to my attention and congrats on being included in the article! :)