Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Eric Diaz puts together The Top 10 Most Important Gay (GLBTQ) Moments In Comic Book History!

Who's the #1 Comic Book Queer?

Batwoman!



And my personal favorite Gay Superheroes, the Teen Young Avengers Hulkling and Wiccan (aren't they a cute couple?)




You've got to check out this incredible list of the top 10 Most Important Gay Moments in Comic Book History by Eric Diaz.



And really, check out this frame from an old Batman comic!



Now THAT'S Gay!

So cool! Thank you Eric, for putting this list together. I can't wait to read them all.

Enjoy everybody!

Namaste,
Lee

3 comments:

Shaun Hutchinson said...

I always knew it! It's so great to see gay characters moving into every facet of literature.

ivanova said...

I have that issue of Alpha Flight where Northstar came out! Ah, I think I was sixteen when I bought it.

Anonymous said...

This list is awesome. Thanks for posting it!