Friday, July 31, 2009

I'm Here. I'm Queer. And This Blog Has A New Look!



Okay, it's a CONSTRUCTION ZONE! Over the next three days, watch as amazing changes take place before your very eyes...

You'll get to...

Check out the installation of the incredible *NEW* LOGO Banner above, by the amazingly talented Jim Di Bartolo!

Ooohhh!


I'll slice. And dice. And unveil the *NEW* spiffy and efficient three column format:

Left Side, books by category and by genre!

Center: The latest blog posts!

Right Side: New Cool Stuff, Re-organized Highlights of this blog, LINKS to other great blogs and some essential resources!

Aaaaaahhh!


And if you're looking for something? Don't forget the SEARCH THIS BLOG SEARCH BOX! (which, uh... will be top left, above the logo!)

Hurray!



I hope you all enjoy the new look and improved functionality of "I'm Here. I'm Queer. What the Hell do I Read?"

Thank you for your patience while I roll it all out!

Namaste,
Lee

8 comments:

Hayden Thorne said...

Fun times, Lee! :D Heck, my blog went through, what, twenty new layouts since I started it back in November? Can't wait to see the new look!

Sara Wilson Etienne said...

Nice! I'm super excited to see it:)

Jim Di Bartolo said...

Looking forward to seeing what you do with the art and the blog layout! Very honored and exciting to be a part of it. And thanks for the TOO KIND shout out my friend. Much appreciated :)

Robin Mellom said...

LOVE it! Jim is so talented!

Suzanne Young said...

WOW!!! It looks amazing!!!!! That Jim... all talented and stuff.

:-)

Cuppa Jolie said...

Wow...wow...wowza! Love it, Lee. Love it, Jim! You know, I knew that was the fab Mr. Di Bartolo as soon as I saw it!

Rita said...

FANTASTIC NEW LOGO!!! It's so awesome!! Wow wow to Jim Di Bartolo and congrats to you, Lee!!! :D

Tanya Seal Grant said...

Wow Lee, this is incredible. I love all the changes!