Friday, May 9, 2008

Miley Cyrus: Girl or Woman? Your SURVEY Results!

Miley as the Girl

Miley as the Woman

Okay, so last Friday I posted on the whole Miley Cyrus controversy (where she posed as a "woman" rather than a "girl") and it brought up so much interesting stuff about being a Teenager in our culture that I launched the first SURVEY ever here at "I'm Here. I'm Queer. What the Hell do I Read?"

A lot of you participated (thanks!) and here are the results:







Pretty neat, huh?

Oh, and check out this cool website where I made the pie charts. You can make charts for anything! (Pie for everyone! Or, for those of us silly about math, perhaps I should say... "Pi for everyone!")

Keep an eye out for future surveys at this blogsite, and in the meantime, remember you can always add YOUR take in "comments!"

Namaste,

Lee

No comments: