Friday, January 15, 2021

The January 2021 Lee Wind Video Newsletter

So happy to share this fun moment with you all...

Click the video image below or click here to watch.

Transcript

Hi everybody! This is Lee Wind. It's January 2021, it's my birthday, and I got a present. (Although, they didn't send it as a present.) But it's the ARCs for my new book, for NO WAY, THEY WERE GAY?

So this was the last time I saw it, right? In manuscript and I printed it out. And now, I've got to put on the gloves because cardboard is vicious. And now, I get to open it, and see it for the very first time!

And I thought, you know, it's kind of fun to do it as a video, so... careful not to kill myself with the Xacto knife...

And I have my family here, my husband behind the camera, my teenage daughter right here... Oh my gosh-oh my gosh-oh my gosh. WOW. It's a book!

Oh my gosh. It really looks like a book! That's so cool. Wow, this one's kind of... let's look at the one underneath it. Ah, it's a little, you know, it's still a little banged up but you know what? I love it anyway.

I'm so excited. Oh my gosh, look-look-look-look-look!

Ahhh! Oh my gosh. Oh. It looks so cool. 

Hey! That's me! (laughs)

Anyway, I'm really excited. Wow. It's available for preorder! And these are my ARCs. NO WAY, THEY WERE GAY? HIDDEN LIVES AND SECRET LOVES by Lee Wind.

Anyway, wanted to share this moment with all of you, with the people I love best. Thank you. The light in me recognizes and acknowledges the light in you. Until next time.


You can preorder a signed copy of No Way, They Were Gay from Pages: A Bookstore, my local indie - just click here!

4 comments:

Kelly Peterson said...

Oh my gosh! I'm so excited to see the ARCs...I can only imagine how YOU feel! Everyone is so proud of all that you do. Go rock the world, friend! We need more love in the world, and you always bring it. <3

Dana Alexander said...

It's a beautiful ARC copy, Lee! Your videos newsletters are SO uplifting. Thank you for them, and congratulations on another step forward with the book!

Laurie L Young said...

Wow! It's beautiful!! Congratulations, I can't wait to read it!!

mimi cross said...

Congratulations, Lee!!!
Such a fun unboxing video.

Namaste!