Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Tune Into Dr. Marissa's Talk Show Today (Tuesday Sept 25, 2018) To Hear Me On The Air!

Here's how Dr. Marissa (a.k.a. "The Asian Oprah") put it on instagram:



So how would we see sexual orientation if one of the presidents was gay? THIS WEEK it’s the last week of the month so time for my Sexual Healing series...where I am determined to make Pleasure a G-Rated Topic!! My special guest is @iamleewind author of a new YA book “Queer as a Five Dollar Bill” on my positive award-winning talk radio show “Take my advice I'm not using it: Get Balanced with #Drmarissa", the new Asian Dr. Ruth”

Broadcasting Live out of the Sunset Gower Studios in Hollywood California with @ubnradiotv www.UBNRadio.com/Channel-1 at 'Naturally High Noon' 12pm PST Tuesday and then Saturday at 2 pm on my syndicated @cnbc and @NBC News Radio channel @kcaaradio AM 1050 FM 102.3 and 106.5 livestream www.KCAARadio.com and everywhere on @iheartradio !!

I hope you'll tune in!

The light in me recognizes and acknowledges the light in you,
Lee

No comments: