Friday, September 28, 2018

Celebrate with me!

My dear, wonderful community,

At long last, after quite a roller coaster ride, my debut teen novel will be published. This upcoming Tuesday, October 2, 2018, Queer as a Five-Dollar Bill heads out into the world, and into the hands, and minds, and hearts of readers.



I’ll be having two days of parties to celebrate (Oct 2, 2018 online, and Oct 13, 2018 all over Los Angeles), and I’m hoping you can join me for some or all of the fun ahead!

A virtual Facebook Live party on Tuesday October 2, 2018
This is actually in two parts:
From 9am-10am Pacific
And then
From Noon-1pm Pacific

In those two hours, with an eBook price drop (from $6.99 down to $2.99) and a super-special offer to get a FREE AUDIOBOOK of the novel, we’ll see if we can get Queer as a Five-Dollar Bill to hit the Amazon eBook bestseller list!

I’ll answer questions, and share some cool things that have been happening with the book (including the in-production audiobook), and we’ll all cheer as we join together to empower LGBTQ and Allied Teens!

If we’re not already connected on Facebook, I’m
leewind
over there. If you’re on Facebook, ping me, and I’ll bounce you back the invite to make it easy.

Details here:
https://www.leewind.org/2018/09/a-livestream-book-launch-party-on.html

and

Parties all over Los Angeles on Saturday, October 13, 2018

10:30am - 11:30am
West Hollywood Library Teen Read Week Event: "Meet Lee Wind, Author of Queer as a Five-Dollar Bill" West Hollywood Room. West Hollywood Public Library, West Hollywood, California.
Details: https://www.leewind.org/2018/09/west-hollywood-public-library-my-teen.html

1:00pm - 2:00pm
San Gabriel Valley Pride: Authors Tent.
Pasadena's Central Park. Pasadena, California.
Details: https://www.sgvpride.org/

7:00pm - 10:00pm
Launch Party at Highways. Santa Monica, California
Details: https://highwaysperformance.org/event/lee-wind-queer-as-a-five-dollar-bill-book-launch-party/


Whether you can join for none, some, or all, please know how grateful I am for your support as I travel a brand new road: that of a published author!

The light in me recognizes and acknowledges the light in you,
Lee


P.S.: There will be more Queer as a Five-Dollar Bill book events in the future, including Palm Springs and Philadelphia in November 2018 and #KidLitCon19 and the Bay Area Book Festival in Oakland, California in 2019. You can see a partial listing of upcoming events here: https://www.leewind.org/2018/09/lees-queer-as-five-dollar-bill-book.html

No comments: