Tuesday, February 13, 2018

I'm on "The Children's Book Podcast" with Matthew Winner!

Hi Community,

This is really exciting. Matthew Winner's indispensable "The Children's Book Podcast" has a new episode: #423, and it's an interview with me!



We talk about "Queer as a Five-Dollar Bill," the Kickstarter*, LGBTQ history, and how we each have to honor our own light...

It's a really honest conversation, and I'm proud, and humbled, and very grateful that I got to have my voice heard in this way.

My thanks to Matthew, and enjoy the podcast!

The light in me recognizes and acknowledges the light in you,
Lee

*The Kickstarter was just featured on Kickstarter's Publishing page as one of the four top "new and noteworthy" projects, and three days in the project has reached 60 backers and achieved 55% of its funding!

Thank you for continuing to spread the word so we can make our goal to empower LGBTQ and Allied Teens!


No comments: