Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Gender 101 Episode #6 Redux: Being Gender Queer In Our World

Benji and I continue the conversation, delving into what's the experience of being gender non-conforming in our world.

And then, what are the things we can all do to make it better?




And of course, check out the lists at the left side of this blog to find some teen fiction with gender non-conforming and transgender characters!

* * *

And here's a comment from the original posting:

Erica Carlson Nicol said...
I just wanted to say thank you to you and Benji for this series of videos. It provides a great entry point for learning and thinking about gender in ways that move beyond male and female. I will probably be referring people here the next time I'm asked why I think it's important to include at least an "other" box in the demographics part of a survey!
May 13, 2011 at 3:15 PM


No comments: