Saturday, November 16, 2013

Geography Club - The Movie! (A Special Saturday Post)

I'm pretty excited about this movie, based on the book by Brent Hartinger.

Here's the trailer:




I received a screener copy of the film from breaking glass pictures, and watched it this week. It's the kind of movie that would have rocked my world to see it as a teen, and there are some sweet, bitter, and bitter-sweet moments that are still with me.

The film is out this weekend, and you can find out more info here at the Geography Club website.

Have you seen it yet?  Add your review of the film in comments!

Namaste,
Lee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way cool! GC was one of the first LGBT YA books I read, and I still remember it. :)

Sarah Stevenson said...

Oh, wow! Congrats to Brent. I hadn't heard--thanks for the heads-up!