Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Gender 101, Episode 19 - Meet Frankie

Gender 101 is back on Wednesdays!

Today we're starting the Spring, well, we could call it a series, but I've been learning so much I think I'm going to call it our Spring 2012 Semester!

My Gender Queer friend Benji continues the conversation about gender by introducing us to Frankie Palacios.

They discuss identity, how gender is culturally defined - particularly in Latino/Latina culture, and the term "Macho Femme."  It's a great introduction to another Gender Queer and very cool person, and I'm so delighted to meet Frankie.  I think you will be, too.





Namaste,
Lee

3 comments:

ivanova said...

Awesome! I'm really excited we have another "semester" of Gender 101 and I hope Frankie will return.

Lisa Jenn Bigelow said...

Oh yay, I was hoping there would be more of these! Awesome.

Joanna said...

I love this series and was waiting for its return. Thanks Lee, Benjie and Frankie.