Thursday, October 27, 2011

Good News! I'm the new Captain of Team Blog and the new official Blogger for SCBWI!




I'm very excited to finally announce that the organization I adore so much, the Society of Children's Books Writers and Illustrators (SCBWI), is now an even bigger part of my journey, as I am part of theirs!

As of ten minutes ago my first post as their new official blogger is up at the newly re-designed SCBWI: THE BLOG.

Don't fear - I'll still be blogging here daily Monday through Friday, 50 weeks a year!

Blogging for SCBWI will let me do more and blog more in the world of children's literature, and I'm very grateful for that opportunity!

I hope you continue to share the adventure...

Namaste,
Lee

3 comments:

Miranda Hardy said...

Congrats Lee! That's awesome news.

Anonymous said...

How exciting, Lee! Congrats! I'm subscribing right now.

MotherReader said...

Congratulations!