Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bruce Coville: The Exclusive SCBWI Team Blog Pre-#LA11SCBWI Conference Interview



Bruce Coville has written over 100 books for children and young adults, and if you haven't yet seen him speak, you're in for an incredible experience - Bruce isn't just an award-winning and best-selling author, he's a master storyteller.

His talk about the importance of the "numinous" is something I often think about in regards to my own writing, and I can't wait to experience his Monday intensive on "The Art Of Writing Fantasy."

Here, Bruce gives us the scoop on his upcoming conference Keynote, and it sounds amazing...




For more information about the conference and to register, go here.

And don't forget to bookmark The Official SCBWI Conference Blog!



I hope you can join me in seeing Bruce weave his magic!

Namaste,
Lee

3 comments:

The Pen and Ink Blogspot said...

I thought he was wonderful at Writers Day. I've read many of his books and I can't wait for the next talk. Sue

Megan Frances Abrahams said...

I'm really looking forward to hearing Bruce Coville speak again too. He was marvelous at Writer's Day. I can't wait to hear more of his tips for making us better children's writers. Acting lessons? I'm intrigued.

Cuppa Jolie said...

Bruce is quite seriously the best! Anyone who hasn't heard him should run run run to this conference. I know people who have heard him speak before can't wait to hear him again.

Thanks for the interview.