Friday, December 18, 2009

Unplugged: Happy Holidays, Happy New Year, Happy Filling The Well!


I'm Going UNPLUGGED!

So there's this awesome metaphor about writers needing to fill their creative well, so they have lots to draw from.

And it's time.

After a full year (50 weeks) of non-stop blogging (This is my 260th post in 2009) I'll be taking a two week break. I'll be resting up, thinking, reading, dreaming, hiking, swimming, spending time with my husband and daughter, and filling my creative well.

Then, starting Monday January 4th, I'll be back in full force - and this blog will be bursting with amazing and wonderful things!

In fact, just in January alone, there will be THREE gigantic things to look forward to:

1) THE COMMENT CHALLENGE - The return of this Annual Kidlitosphere-wide event!

2) THE SCBWI 2010 WINTER CONFERENCE IN NY and SCBWI Team Blog's LIVE BLOGGING and Tweets from the conference floor!

3) A ZEN SURPRISE... (something I've been cooking up for the last year!)



That all starts in January!


But for now, I'm going unplugged.

I wish you all wonderful holidays, a Happy New Year, and fun filling YOUR well!

Namaste (the light in me recognizes and acknowledges the light in you),

Lee

6 comments:

Angie said...

Have a great holiday, hon, and enjoy the break. :D

Angie

ivanova said...

I hope you enjoy your break. It's well-deserved.

fairyhedgehog said...

Have a wonderful holiday, Lee.

I'll look forward to seeing you back in the New Year.

Susan Taylor Brown said...

Enjoy your time off, Lee. I'll be looking forward to what you unroll in the coming year.

Angela said...

Lee,
Happy holidays!
enjoy your blogcation!

Book Dragon said...

I made it a week of being unplugged and I was still checking email.

Have a wonderful break

Namaste (I like that)

Gina, book dragon