Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Desert Sons

By Mark Kendrick


1990. Yucca Valley, California.

Scott's 16. He's part of a small town rock band. He's out to a few people.

Ryan moves to town, and he and Scott become friends. Ryan keeps telling everyone he's straight, but Scott isn't so sure of that...

It turns out Scott is right, and their friendship becomes a real relationship.

And then Ryan's secret past threatens everything.


This book is a work of passion that the author self-published. Add your review of "Desert Sons" in comments!

2 comments:

Mark Kendrick said...

Hi Lee,

Thanks for reviewing my first two novels. I really appreciate it. I have others, too. In addition, another is on the way in 2010.

Take care,
Mark

Book Dragon said...

I really enjoyed these but read them too long ago to have much of a review. Now I can't remember where I read them online :-(