Thursday, January 15, 2009

Masks: Evolution


By Hayden Thorne

Being a teenager in a relationship is tough.

It's even tougher when you're gay.

But it's toughest when your boyfriend is a superhero... and you're not.

In this completely addictive sequel (to "Masks: Rise Of Heroes"), Hayden Thorne masterfully puts us back inside Eric's skin and we feel every sweet, sexy, and conflicted moment with him. Vintage city is exploding - with supervillain attacks and with new teenagers coming into their superhuman powers. With his boyfriend Peter (the superhero Calais) and his Best Friend Althea (the superhero Spirit Wire) too busy fighting crime to hang out, Eric's left on his own to deal with angst, a libido in overdrive, and the stabbing pain of mysterious headaches.

Funny, thought-provoking, and real in a way that only the best fantasies can be, "Masks: Evolution" makes you want to stay up all night reading, hiding under the covers with a flashlight because you just can't put it down!

How I wish I could have read this when I was a Teen!


Look carefully at the blurb on the bottom of the cover:





Hayden asked me to blurb the book - and there, on the cover, is an excerpt of my review above... and my name. And even the name of this blogsite! My first blurb! Thanks, Hayden!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A blurb!!! Congratulations. How do I get one of those???