Monday, June 9, 2008

The Misfits


By James Howe

7th grade sucks when you don't fit in, and everyone calls you names.

"Fatso!"

"Know-It-All!"

"Fairy!"

"Geek!"

Well Bobbie (who's overweight), Addie (who's smart and outspoken), Joe (who's effeminate and gay) and Skeezie (who everyone thinks is a 'hooligan') are four misfits who decide they're going to do something about it.

They form a third political party for the student council elections, and their platform is about ending name-calling once and for all...


Add your review of this book in "comments!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just finished reading this book, like literaly 3 minutes ago :P, and I thought it was absoluly AMAZING, I loved every single part about it, it talks about so many things that I can relate to, and everything kids go through when they're in middle school. This is now one of my favorite books.