Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Welcome to the Archive of "I'm Here. I'm Queer. What The Hell Do I Read?"

Hello, and welcome!

It's been 2,776 posts.

More than 13 years.

Over 3.1 million page views.

And now, LeeWind.org is moving to a new website!



The changeover happens this week... so keep an eye out! (And yes, it will still be LeeWind.org)

If you're here to check out the archive, it's all here for you... (on mobile, switch to "view web version" to see the side columns and search bar.) If you want to stay updated, consider signing up for my email list here.

I'm grateful, and excited to continue blogging about books, culture, and more to empower LGBTQ kids and teens and their allies.

See you at the new website!

The light in me recognizes and acknowledges the light in you,
Lee

2 comments:

Ms. Yingling said...

How exciting. Thanks for the heads up! I'll have to change my blog feed so I don't miss out on anything.

Lee Wind, M.Ed. said...

Hi Ms. Yingling - if you'd previously signed up for updates, you should be automatically moved over to the new email list - the first automatic one should go out this Friday, April 2, 2021. If you don't receive it, you can sign up here: https://mailchi.mp/fc7b55fc0636/leewindsignup
Thanks so much! Stay safe, Lee