Monday, May 18, 2020

Gay Tribal Elder with Dr. Donald Kilhefner - a New Podcast About Intergenerational Queer Community

Don Kilhefner is a mentor and elder in my life, and he's launched a new podcast that deserves the spotlight:



Gay Tribal Elder

This blog is really all about Youth (books, culture, politics, all with LGBTQ kids and teens in mind) - but, as Don so rightly understands and shares, we need Adults to be there for Youth. And Elders to be there for Adults and Youth. And, in a way I'm still learning about, we need to know our Ancestors are there for us at every stage of our lives. Until, I suppose, we become ancestors, too.

It's heady, and important, and Don is the perfect intergenerational guide for the journey. I hope you'll listen, and share, and continue to grow along with me.

You can listen to the first episode here.

And if you'd like to be added to Don's newsletter, you can email him at donkilhefner (at) sbcglobal (dot) net.

The light in me recognizes and acknowledges the light in you,
Lee

No comments: