Friday, February 3, 2017

2 Million Page Views!

A fun milestone to celebrate - in the past week, I'm Here. I'm Queer. What The Hell Do I Read? shot past the 2 million page views mark, and as I write this clocks in at 2,007,765!



Thank you for being part of this blog.

Thank you for being part of this movement towards more diversity in children's literature.

Thank you for being part of caring about LGBTQ young people and teens.

Thank you for being part of my community.

I'm very grateful.

The light in me recognizes and acknowledges the light in you,
Lee


3 comments:

KarolinaS said...

HUGE Congrats Lee! All 2 million of those views are well deserved!

CS Perryess said...

Marvelous. It's always a pleasure to see what you've posted. Keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

Your light shines bright, Lee~