Friday, July 29, 2016

One of my favorite times of the year: The SCBWI Summer Conference!



If you're also at #LA16SCBWI this weekend, I hope you join me (and some special faculty guests) at tonight's (Friday July 29, 2016) LGBTQ and Allies Q&A, from 8:30pm - 9:30pm in the hotel's Bernard Room.

It's always a great time, and a chance to meet and mingle with the "tribe within the tribe" - people who love kid lit as much as you do, and who also want to see more LGBTQ characters and themes in works for kids and teens!

If you'd like to follow along with the conference on social media, the hashtag is #LA16SCBWI. And you can visit the Official SCBWI Conference Blog for up-to-the-minute blogging from the conference floor!

Hope to see you,
Lee


1 comment:

Angelica R. Jackson said...

It was wonderful to connect! Sorry I was late (in the fancy hat)--I had to hit the Illustrator Social first, so I really hope we get our own time slot in the future.