Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Two Amazing Picture Book Panels at the LA Times Festival of Books (moderated by me!)

I'm super excited (and honored) to once again moderate two panels at the amazing Los Angeles Times Festival of Books, 2016 edition!



Children's Books: Pictures on the Page
Saturday April 9, 2016
11:30 AM

Okay, I didn't have Dan's book yet for this photo, but laughably bad photoshopping aside, check out these awesome picture books by my Saturday panelists!


with
José Lozano

Eliza Wheeler

Nikki McClure

Dan Santat


and

Picture This: Silly Stories and the Art of Children's Books
Sunday April 10, 2016
2:00 PM

The incredible books my Sunday panelists created!

with

Dev Petty

Ruth Chan

Greg Danylyshyn

Joey Chou



If you'll be there, say hello! And even if you won't be, know that I'll tweet (and re-tweet) some highlights... (@leewind)

Hurray for picture books and book festivals!
Lee

No comments: